Thursday 28 November 2013

Eight post, Snowy day

Today I left the school earlier than usual since I did not wanted to be late because it had recently snowed. When I arrived at the LMRC, my host and I started to talk about the weather.

Today's interaction: 
-Have you seen all that snow out there ?
-Yes I have, but in some occasion it's far worse in Châteauguay.
-How so ?
-Sometimes, the... hum.. when they remove the snow...
-When they clean the streets?
-Yeah, when they clean the streets...

I was trying to talk about the snow plow, but I was still able to say what I meant to say.

Gossip:
This particular day, we spoke a lot more than usual. We spoke about religion, but we also mainly spoke about death. I spoke about my recently deceased grandfather and she spoke about her deceased son. We both agreed to say that death is not such a bad thing. I used a lot of words that I don't normally use and my host also used a lot of different words. Nothing that I really knew before but I still thought that I was interesting to talk about brain deceases and such. We also both agreed to say that even if you are going through a hard time, it usually don't last very long. Even if our background is quite different, we both agree on many things

Next week is my last internship and by the same occasion, my last post. I am looking forward to it.


See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment