Thursday 28 November 2013

Seventh post: And life goes on


The more I go to my internship, the more I speak with my host. We talk about anything that we want to talk about. However, she always remind me that education is very important, that if I have a degree, even if I end sweeping the streets, I can still find a good job later. I know that she is right.

Improvements:
I noticed that I'm getting used to talk in English, I'm more fluent and I have a better accent. I can find my words or expression easily and I feel more secure when I speak in English. I did not thought that I would improve that much since I did not really talk a lot to my host before.

Work:
Today, I was still working on the multiple documents that my host sent me and I still don't see how I could finish to translate all those documents. I just hope that the amount that I can translate will be of great help to my host.

When I'm stuck:
Sometime, when I don't know the translation of the word and that I'm stuck, I use an online translator, which is not such a great idea since there's a high chance that it won't make any sense. Thus, I also use an English dictionary to find the best translation.

I still made a lot of progress in many different fields and I'm proud of it.

That was it for this time, thanks for reading.


See you next time

No comments:

Post a Comment